* Compatible to work with Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition.
* Callisto's banters with PC are timer related.
* Ninafer's banters with PC are timer related.
* Grouped together dialog files that are related.
* Traified the mod for translations.
* Minor character's in the mod have portraits assigned to them.
* Added ambient sounds to the tavern.
* Patched the Harder in Game Enemies option.
- Baldur's Gate Tweak Pack v.15 - nową wersję można pobrać stąd.
A oto pełna lista zmian:
* Fixed bug with components that added strings for non-English installs on Enhanced Editions. * New macros were coded and employed for components which update item descriptions (e.g. * Allow Stealth and Thieving Abilities in Heavy Armor per P&P).
* Finally got Alter Weapon Proficiency System: Rebalanced Weapon Proficiencies to finally stop flubbing on replacing the ninja-to text. I think.
* NPCs Don't Fight already covered the new Enhanced Edition NPCs for BGEE; now it also does so for BGIIEE
* Romance Cheats was simplified and expanded to cover the Enhanced Edition NPCs
* Improved Fate Spirit Summoning also updated to cover the Enhanced Edition NPCs
* Added Give Cespenar Cromwell's Recipes, Remove Summoning Cap, and Do Not Reveal City Maps components
* Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation now better accounts for the happiness setup in Enhanced Edition games
* Armor list used for various components now accounts for IWD armor for IWD-in-BG2 or IWDEE games
* Fully deprecated the Description Updates for Universal Clubs Component
* Higher HP on Level Up should be a little faster, as it'll no longer try to patch tables already patched
* Updated the Change Experience Point Cap - Remove Completely option to account for yet more tables softcoded by the Enhanced Engine series
* Change Magically Created Weapons to Zero Weight will now work on a dynamic search for magically-created items, instead of a fixed list. Since this now potentially reaches a broader list than the BG2 Fixpack, the Fixpack will no longer preclude this being installed.
* Unlimited Ammo Stacks will now cover spears, for mods which add them
* Added screening for components to detect upcoming IWDEE release and show/hide components as appropriate
* Exotic Item Pack now updates the proficiencies for creatures who have their weapons changed; on BGEE Krumm's magical club will be moved nearby instead of being overwritten
* ToB-Style NPCs will now try to detect NPCs on the fly instead of working from a fixed list, in theory providing better coverage for current and future mod NPCs
* All components restrictions have been updated with an eye towards the imminent IWDEE release. Explicit changes to the components themselves were made for Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues (Weimer)
* Two-Handed Axes will now adjust the contents of IWD Item Upgrade to account for the two-handed alternates on IWD-in-BG2 games
* Raoul will now appear in the Nashkel Carnival for BGT games
* Updated all kits and content to work on BGEE/BGIIEE games
* Streamlined install of Raoul's audio
* Purged several empty/unused/unnecessary files, consolidated others
* Addition of NPC reactions
* Addition of one encounter and an easter egg quest
* Quest extension: Nashkell Monster
* All quests are now separate install components
* lib tpas corrected
* Update to WeiDU v236
Nie możesz pisać nowych tematów Nie możesz odpowiadać w tematach Nie możesz zmieniać swoich postów Nie możesz usuwać swoich postów Nie możesz głosować w ankietach Nie możesz załączać plików na tym forum Możesz ściągać załączniki na tym forum